The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car tax (Italy) amazingly did not go up

3 posters

Go down

Car tax (Italy) amazingly did not go up Empty Car tax (Italy) amazingly did not go up

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Our car tax (Italy) amazingly did not go up this year! Certainly something I can't see ever happening in the UK... However, just another bill where they don't send anything out for payment. So had to go on to ACI site wade through the pages, fill in the details and then troop off to the bank site, put in the details again to pay... Well at least we could do these on-line, just as well as we are still in the UK....

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Car tax (Italy) amazingly did not go up Empty Re: Car tax (Italy) amazingly did not go up

Post by Geotherm Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:05 pm

Seems the car tax has not gone up for a number of years, which is amazing here. I would not worry too much as the fine for paying it late is quite low. The previous owner of our Pajero, did not pay his 2012 tax until January 2013 (due May 2012). Tax is just under E384 and the fine was under E21, for paying it in Jan 2013. Looking back through the rate it was the same as in 2007!!!
This site may be helpful, although it only seems to cover some regions, but if buying a 2nd hand car, you can trace if the bollo has been paid back to 2007, as you could be liable if you try to sell it later.

http://www.calcolaonline.com/controllo-del-pagamento-bollo.htm?ref:iaconet
Geotherm
Geotherm

http://www.geotherm.it

Back to top Go down

Car tax (Italy) amazingly did not go up Empty Re: Car tax (Italy) amazingly did not go up

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:23 pm

There are a few more regions on this ACI link

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Geotherm Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:26 pm

Thanks Steve. I only had the one above linked into my bookmarks!!!
Geotherm
Geotherm

http://www.geotherm.it

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicino Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:49 am

Mr monkseaton is becoming one of the most valuable sources of information for me !

He must have a doctorate in research !

Very Happy 

V
Vicino
Vicino
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:32 am

Thanks "V". But it's just a desire to give something back as we gleamed so much information from the people on this forum (and still do). Our knowledge is limited to one single buying of a house in Italy and that seems to be rapidly becoming out of date. So whatever else we can do is good if it helps others in any way. Think my only "doctorate" is a life time (well it seemed like that) working in IT.

Last edited by stevegwmonkseaton on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incorrect spelling and see if this long time past I can edit it!)

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:36 am

... forgot to add, "Monkseaton" is "West Monkseaton" (although there is a simple "Monkseaton" as well), an area far North in England. Strange the handles we employ, mine these days are much more security conscious ...

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down