The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combi Boilers

3 posters

Go down

Combi Boilers Empty Combi Boilers

Post by clombardelli Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:36 pm

Our two central heating boilers are finally packing up after 25 - 30 years of use. We need to replace them this spring.  We have two, one which services the ground and first floor (including two bathrooms) and the second which services the top floor - which we use only when we have guests.
Our local central heating service guy quoted an 'off the top of his head' figure of E3K to replace the two - the boilers and labour. I have asked for a quote - to indicate what he was planning on replacing them with, but got no joy.
Anyone know of a good central heating place in Le Marche - we are near Tolentino.

clombardelli
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Combi Boilers Empty Re: Combi Boilers

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:24 pm

Can't recommend anyone, but 3k does not sound too bad, but I guess it depends on the quality of the boilers he would use. Sure others on here would recommend looking at other forms of heating, I certainly would be...

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Combi Boilers Empty Combi boilers

Post by Sagraiasolar Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:47 pm

€3,000 is not a bad price for 2 combi boilers ... oh no! I've used the word 'good' and 'combi-boiler' in the same sentence.
.. silly quips aside, this might be a good time to have a heating review. Whatever you are spending on gas can be replaced, in most cases, by no more than €1,200 of wood and that will give a toasty house all winter with lots of hot showers and all without fear of power cuts.
Opportunity knocks.
Sagraiasolar
Sagraiasolar
Elder

http://www.originaltwist.com

Back to top Go down

Combi Boilers Empty Re: Combi Boilers

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum