Bagni di lucca - Strange things!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bagni di lucca - Strange things!!

Post by lancashire lass on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:36 pm

i have recently seen in Bagni a very official looking chap walking round taking photographs of house numbers. Any idea what's going on?

lancashire lass
Elder

Location : Bagni di Lucca
Posts : 167
Join date : 2013-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagni di lucca - Strange things!!

Post by Gala Placidia on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:30 pm

Hubby suggests that Council may be checking on house numbers to update street maps. Some old properties have been subdivided over the years and have ended up with street numbers such as 50A, 50B, 50C...
avatar
Gala Placidia
Moderator

Posts : 1816
Join date : 2013-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagni di lucca - Strange things!!

Post by stevegwmonkseaton on Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:19 pm

lancashire lass wrote:i have recently seen in Bagni a very official looking chap walking round taking photographs of house numbers. Any idea what's going on?

It's the BBC to see who needs access!!! Razz

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Location : Abruzzo
Posts : 1927
Join date : 2013-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagni di lucca - Strange things!!

Post by lancashire lass on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:32 am

You just know it will be something to do with taxes! sorry to be so cynical!

lancashire lass
Elder

Location : Bagni di Lucca
Posts : 167
Join date : 2013-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagni di lucca - Strange things!!

Post by Flip on Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:20 pm

lancashire lass wrote:You just know it will be something to do with taxes! sorry to be so cynical!

They do sometimes go round to see, photograph and verify if any changes have been made to Properties i.e. New Porches, Garages Buildings etc. and check to see if necessary permissions have been obtained. Which will mean a letter arriving at ones door to fine you.
avatar
Flip
Elder

Location : nr. Bagni Di Lucca. LU
Posts : 794
Join date : 2013-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagni di lucca - Strange things!!

Post by stevegwmonkseaton on Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:52 pm

Flip wrote:
lancashire lass wrote:You just know it will be something to do with taxes! sorry to be so cynical!
They do sometimes go round to see, photograph and verify if any changes have been made to Properties i.e. New Porches, Garages Buildings etc. and check to see if necessary permissions have been obtained. Which will mean a letter arriving at ones door to fine you.

Let us hope it is the Beeb then! affraid

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Location : Abruzzo
Posts : 1927
Join date : 2013-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagni di lucca - Strange things!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum