The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMU 2015

+4
ghiro
modicasa
Admin
lancashire lass
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IMU 2015 - Page 2 Empty IMU 2015

Post by Admin Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

So, it's almost IMU time again and this time they haven't fiddled too much with the system (except for agricoltural land, but that's another topic!).

You need to pay the 1st instalment by 16th June 2015 at the 2014 rates declared by your comune. The second instalment will be paid (and adjusted where necessary) at the new 2015 rate assuming your comune has declared this by 28/10/2015. If they don't then you pay at the 2014 for the second instalment too and that is the end of it.

IMU on agricultural land has been much messed about with but the final solution is that you do not need to pay if your comune is considered in a mountain zone according to ISTAT ( see latest list here) or on one of the 'minor' islands. If it is considered partially mountainous and you are a Coltivatore Diretto or IAP or it is in a disadvantaged area you will get a €200 discount on the amount due. Everyone else must pay IMU on their land.

I genuinely think that is the least I have ever written on the subject!!!

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added ISTAT list)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

IMU 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: IMU 2015

Post by Casa Monal Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:29 pm

I paid our IMU today, €1 less than last June… Rolling Eyes

Oh and by the way, I successfully managed to change the square metres and number of residents/occupants, which is used to calculate TARI, or is it TARIS…well the rubbish tax whatever it’s called Rolling Eyes We’ve overpaid for 6 years and I’ve been on their case almost weekly either by email or telephone for at least four years and when we’re in resident, ‘stalked’ the finance officer at the commune. Result! The bill I paid in November was almost half of the invoiced amount. But it’s not over till the fat lady sings …now I want a rebate so just when they thought they were rid of me, I’m once again on their case…good luck I hear you say Laughing ...well, I enjoy a challenge…
Casa Monal
Casa Monal
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by modicasa Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:15 am

you wont get a rebate.... if you overpaid its your fault apparently.

modicasa
Elder

http://www.modicasa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Casa Monal Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:06 pm

modicasa wrote:you wont get a rebate.... if you overpaid its your fault apparently.

Is that a confucius quote... Twisted Evil
Casa Monal
Casa Monal
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by modicasa Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:52 am

i believe so or some Italian buddhist mantra.... 'Its your fault' is written in invisible ink on every contract you will sign..

modicasa
Elder

http://www.modicasa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:28 am

Rebate !!! what's that, absolutely no chance. Remember to keep hold of all the Bills you pay them as well, as two years ago our Comune sent out duplicate Bills saying that you had to pay again unless you could prove you had paid the previous 4 years. OUTRAGEOUS !!
Flip
Flip
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2