The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driving Down to Italy - French Fuel Prices

+2
Flip
alan h
6 posters

Go down

Driving Down to Italy - French Fuel Prices Empty Driving Down to Italy - French Fuel Prices

Post by alan h Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:52 am

If you drive down through France to Italy, one problem can be the high cost of fuel on the autoroutes. 

The French Government has a website that shows where cheap fuel can be obtained – it is;-

http://www.prix-carburants.gouv.fr/

Hopefully this may prove useful to some.

alan h

[My first post here – I stayed with the ‘other’ site until I got ‘locked out’ and after several weeks they are still unable to let me in again Mad ]
alan h
alan h
Elder

Back to top Go down

Driving Down to Italy - French Fuel Prices Empty Re: Driving Down to Italy - French Fuel Prices

Post by Flip Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:41 am

Welcome Alan from the 'Dark Side'. Very useful information that could make a few quids difference on a trip no doubt.
Flip
Flip
Elder

Back to top Go down

Driving Down to Italy - French Fuel Prices Empty Re: Driving Down to Italy - French Fuel Prices

Post by Vicino Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:34 am

WOW !! Welcome alan h ! I remember you provided LOADS of invaluable info over the years on t'other site. You are the man who must have done every single route through Europe the info that you share !

Hopefully others who have gone missing from this site return soon. It does get a bit clique'y' at times but there are some good folks here.

I didn't know that the other place was still going ?!

V
Vicino
Vicino
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by alan h Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:45 am

Another good site for fuel prices is the L'Eclerc site

http://www.e-leclerc.com/#/2_nos-hypermarches

If you put a location into the "Rechercher un magasin" map, it throws up details of L'Eclerc's in the area around that location, and a map to show where they are.

The website for each shop [click on the name in the listing] gives fuel prices at that location, plus detailed location map, etc etc
alan h
alan h
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:25 pm

Hi Alan and welcome. This site will also be of help http://www.zagaz.com
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by ghiro Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:00 pm

Unleaded petrol was €1.27/litre in Ouistreham on Thursday.  Smile

Last edited by ghiro on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
ghiro
ghiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Carciofo Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:07 pm

Vicino wrote:Hopefully others who have gone missing from this site return soon.

I am feeling guilty as I have contributed nothing for ages and ages.  I do look in from time to time and always enjoy reading the posts but I've not had any useful contributions to make. 

I think we paid €1,27 per litre for diesel this summer.

Carciofo
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum