The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAR HIRE

2 posters

Go down

CAR HIRE Empty CAR HIRE

Post by la alma Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:24 pm

Probably everyone knows this, but in case you dont it's always worth checking your car hire broker within the time limit of being able able to cancel. I booked a car with Keddy in March, found the one a bit bigger to be £50 cheaper at the beginning of April, and booked the same car today  for another £40 cheaper. It was all with auto-europe  and done quickly and easily. By the way dont automatically assume the internet price is the cheapest. I usually look it up on the internet site and then ring up. It has often gone down again by then.

la alma
Elder

Back to top Go down

CAR HIRE Empty Re: CAR HIRE

Post by Lisa C. Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:34 pm

la alma wrote:Probably everyone knows this, but in case you dont it's always worth checking your car hire broker within the time limit of being able able to cancel. I booked a car with Keddy in March, found the one a bit bigger to be £50 cheaper at the beginning of April, and booked the same car today  for another £40 cheaper. It was all with auto-europe  and done quickly and easily. By the way dont automatically assume the internet price is the cheapest. I usually look it up on the internet site and then ring up. It has often gone down again by then.

Thanks for posting.  We have found the same thing both with Auto Europe and their sister company Kemwel.  Last fall, the price dropped twice and I was able to save quite a bit.  They will also price match if you give them a valid quote from another company.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Elder

Back to top Go down