The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FRIGHTENING PROPHECY

5 posters

Go down

A FRIGHTENING PROPHECY Empty A FRIGHTENING PROPHECY

Post by Gala Placidia Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:35 pm

Really frightening http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2958517/The-Mediterranean-sea-chaos-Gaddafi-s-chilling-prophecy-interview-ISIS-threatens-send-500-000-migrants-Europe-psychological-weapon-bombed.html
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

A FRIGHTENING PROPHECY Empty Re: A FRIGHTENING PROPHECY

Post by Flip Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:31 pm

Daily Mail says it all. Sloppy Journos pouring out propaganda to raise fear and loathing...... Mad
Flip
Flip
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:14 pm

Flip, I am afraid it is not just a journalistic essay to scare a few people. The news are the result of the interception of communications coming from ISIS. It is making headlines in all the media and not only Italy, Spain, or the rest of the EU. These people can carry out their plans. Here is more information http://www.china.org.cn/world/Off_the_Wire/2015-02/18/content_34854948.htm
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by modicasa Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:31 am

There may be a grain of truth in it, but when the Mail starts on about 'chilling prophecies, you know there is a subeditor who has nothing else to do.  A headline about Ghaddafi saying there would be a war if he was killed --- who would have thought it.   Frankly, most of the world except the US knew that getting rid of Ghaddafi would only make more trouble - so writing a scare story four years after the event doesnt really help.  
That said, even without the Mail, there is cause to worry - 3rd prophecy iof Fatima anyone?

modicasa
Elder

http://www.modicasa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:29 am

The Mail may have a "penchant" for sensationalism, but when the same news are reflected by the international press (it was one of the headlines in the Spanish TVE1 (national ) news and newspapers such as the Algemeiner publish it http://www.algemeiner.com/2015/02/19/islamic-state-threatens-to-send-500000-libyan-migrants-to-europe-as-psychological-attack-against-west/
I would say that it is time to wake up. Only a few months ago we would not believe that ISIS would carry out and broadcast executions the way we have seen them...
The reference about Gaddhafi's prophecy is timely. We did not believe it at the time, but we did not believe what would happen after the Shah or Saddam Hussein's removal.
I am not too keen on Fatima's revelations, but I think that we should start reading Nostradamus... Don't worry, he said that the King of Spain would save the day, and we do have one...
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:38 am

Modi, here are the Italian news posted on the 17th, I was concentrating on English versions to assist others http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/minaccia-dellisis-se-ci-colpite-mettiamo-mare-500mila-1094992.html
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by modicasa Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:46 am

I think its a fair bet that anyone who knows anything of the Middle East could have guessed that removing one despot would only lead to another.  History shows us that this has happend for the last 2000 years.  In fact the opposition to intervention in the region claimed exactly that.  Unfortunately those that had the bombs chose to ignore the faacts and go instead to increase their hegemony and assure their oil supplies.   It is precisely what George Bush called 'the imposition of democracy' that has stirred the hatred and caused ISIS.   Unfortunately again history shows us that it will get alot worse before it gets better

modicasa
Elder

http://www.modicasa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:56 am

I just wish the US and freinds would keep their noses out of everyone else's business and politics. They are a waning empire and they need to realise the world has moved on. They can't bomb it into 'their' version of democracy. Frankly their policies scare me much more than ISIS or Putin.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pas55 Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:39 am

Same report in Thursdays London Evening Standard
pas55
pas55
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:24 pm

I don't want to even think at the havoc that just a fifth (100,000) of those "refugees" could create upon arrival into Italy, Spain, Greece or Malta, which are the usual destinations. Not to mention that ISIS has already announced that they will "infiltrate" those groups with their own fighters who would come to fulfill their terrorist plans. A true nightmare!
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down