The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead?

3 posters

Go down

Dead? Empty Dead?

Post by alan h Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:36 am

Nothing posted for ages - is this forum dead?

Last edited by alan h on Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : speling)
alan h
alan h
Elder

Back to top Go down

Dead? Empty Re: Dead?

Post by Geotherm Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:42 pm

Hi Alan H.

Seems to have died off some while ago. Seems the same over the road, but many of those are American asking for advice on house buying etc.
Thought there would be some comments on the situation here commune rules, the 5th document to have to carry regarding driving documents now required, restrictions etc., but probably only using a**book now, so they must like the adverts!!!!
At least my revisione is delayed as that is not considered important until June.
Stay safe and healthy and hope there may be some more comments coming through from affected residents here.
Keep in touch and stay safe.
Did think some folks would comment ............. no chance.
Geotherm
Geotherm

http://www.geotherm.it

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicino Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:41 am

This site has been invaluable over the years, I still look but there seems little or no activity at all, I would like thank Penny for all the work that she did back in the day.

I'm not sure where people get the information nowadays.

I actually got me revisione a few weeks back, my bollo is due this month and I believe that also has been postponed ?

Good luck to all.
Vicino
Vicino
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down