The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is watching who?

3 posters

Go down

Who is watching who? Empty Who is watching who?

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:50 pm

Now this is real corruption or is it stupidity? BBC LG LINK I for one will not be buying any of their products for a very long time.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Who is watching who? Empty Re: Who is watching who?

Post by Gala Placidia Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:14 am

We were, are and will be spied... I don't think that we have many chances to control that. What we have to do is to be very careful with what we do or write. OOps! I may have to erase this...Embarassed
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Who is watching who? Empty I agree in part...

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:30 am

Gala Placidia wrote:We were, are and will be spied... I don't think that we have many chances to control that. What we have to do is to be very careful with what we do or write. OOps! I may have to erase this...Embarassed
... but this
Gala wrote:....I don't think that we have many chances to control....
I think we have a much better chance these days (for now) as they are heavily dependent on IT to spy and there are so many independent people out there who know as much, if not more than they do. The web is a wonderful help for the small individuals and will remain so until governments and large companies take full control. Very Happy

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:02 pm

Perhaps we do not know how far those who can spy us may go or be able to go. Otherwise, it is difficult to understand all the security breaches that have taken place. I am not talking about the ordinary people... but heads of state, people in high places??? Anyone would think that people in that category would be heavily protected. Still, they have been spyied upon.
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:47 pm

If you put know 'Terrorist' words and subjects into search engines on numerous occasions, and use expressions in telephone conversations, that are considered threatening to people and Societies, I think you will recieve a knock on the door sooner than later.
An acquaintance in the USA received a visit from the NSA after his son had done some 'researching' using words construed to be a threat through Google. So be careful if you bandy phrases around on your mobile or Laptop.
Flip
Flip
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Yes, Flip. I have been thinking that it was this case for a long time. Even an innocent mistake could land any of us into a lot of trouble.
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:34 pm

Of course spies can spy on you, that's their job! However I don't think that this should stretch to large companies to enable them to target you with spam... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:45 pm

I totally agree there. It is reaching harassment proportions!
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down