The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snoop Dogg

3 posters

Go down

Snoop Dogg Empty Snoop Dogg

Post by ghiro Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:55 pm

Petty cash!  It's alright for some. Shocked 

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33747702
ghiro
ghiro

Back to top Go down

Snoop Dogg Empty Re: Snoop Dogg

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:40 am

I must admit I found this article yesterday and did think about posting it, but thought Mmmm perhaps not. I have a suspicion this happened to someone else famous here in Italy not too long ago. Don't think it is so much a racial profile as a profession profile. Perhaps it's why so many big artists come to Italy as it's cash in hand and no questions asked... Looks like the authorities now realise it's a good way for them to make some money in fines... If it was you or me we would be in jail!

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:16 am

I don't think it has anything to do with fame or customs... Two things arise my suspicions: almost half a million in "fees" in cash and in Southern Italy? Being under suspicion of carrying drugs in Sweden? And... I may have some doubts if he was carrying a smaller sum, even if it was above the 10,000 limit. I know from a very good source about an Australian champion who was given his prize money at the last minute, in cash, as he was leaving an airport in Malaysia. As he arrived in Australia, first thing he did was to ask to talk to the Police and Customs to explain what had happened and sign a declaration. He had no problems.
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:19 pm

Gala Placidia wrote:I don't think it has anything to do with fame or customs... ....

There is a big surprise Laughing Laughing

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum