The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Great Complaint Letter

3 posters

Go down

This is a Great Complaint Letter Empty This is a Great Complaint Letter

Post by Geotherm Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:06 am

Just to brighten up the day, thought you may like a chuckle over this one about car hire.

http://www.dearcustomerrelations.com/2013/08/auto-europe/
Geotherm
Geotherm

http://www.geotherm.it

Back to top Go down

This is a Great Complaint Letter Empty Re: This is a Great Complaint Letter

Post by ghiro Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:22 pm

Wonderful.  Thank you Geotherm.

Having queued once at Auto Europa at Pisa airport, having booked the car through Auto Europe, and then being told I needed to go to the Budget Hire Car desk I swore never to use either company again (and I haven't!).
ghiro
ghiro

Back to top Go down

Post by la alma Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:14 pm

It's the queuing that causes the problem. A few years ago we made the same mistake at Pisa, but as there were no queues our mistake was rapidly rectified and I was always careful to check whose car we were hiring after that. I have once queued at the correct desk for 2 hours and swore not to use that particular car hire again, although I have done since with no problem. When cars are prebooked I can never understand why it takes the staff so long sometimes to part with the car keys. You would think everything would be ready and waiting. At least with Auto Europe you can see which car hire  firm you are booking before you do anything so you can avoid any you really do not want. We are using Auto Europe again in September and, as we always go for the cheapest full to full deal,  we have ended up with Firefly who I have also sworn never to use again in the past as the car was a wreck, but have done since and the car has been fine. (Firefly had a cheaper return empty deal which I definitely didn't want). Just have to hope that all goes well.

la alma
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down