The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning on Yahoo email account

2 posters

Go down

Warning on Yahoo email account Empty Warning on Yahoo email account

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:50 am

If I had a Yahoo email a/c I would be dumping it because of this recycled accounts LINK

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Warning on Yahoo email account Empty Re: Warning on Yahoo email account

Post by ghiro Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:45 am

But if you dump it Steve someone else will be able to access all your stuff in 6 months time! Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Surely much safer to keep it active?
ghiro
ghiro

Back to top Go down

Warning on Yahoo email account Empty Who would trust such a company...?

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:47 am

ghiro wrote:But if you dump it Steve someone else will be able to access all your stuff in 6 months time! Shocked Shocked Shocked Surely much safer to keep it active?
Their action is beyond belief to me.... No one will be able to access all your stuff, not too sure about other email services, but if you go to one where it allows you to automatically access your old Yahoo account you "dump" it over time by getting it to access it for you... Obviously you tell everyone you have a new address as you would if you move house, therefore few if any emails should come in via your Yahoo a/c. It might even get rid of a few contacts you don't want i.e. don't tell them you've changed ... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Warning on Yahoo email account Empty Re: Warning on Yahoo email account

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down