The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill Emmott (ex The Economist) on Comatose Italy

3 posters

Go down

Bill Emmott (ex The Economist) on Comatose Italy Empty Bill Emmott (ex The Economist) on Comatose Italy

Post by Torrione Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:15 pm

Interesting interview with the ex-editor of The Economist on Italy Chronicles on the appointment of Matteo Renzi.
Torrione
Torrione
Contributor

http://ciaolunigiana.com

Back to top Go down

Bill Emmott (ex The Economist) on Comatose Italy Empty Re: Bill Emmott (ex The Economist) on Comatose Italy

Post by Admin Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:37 am

Interesting. I was particularly interested reading the comments on the Girl In a Coma website.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bill Emmott (ex The Economist) on Comatose Italy Empty Re: Bill Emmott (ex The Economist) on Comatose Italy

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:15 am

... perhaps there are too few people left to be bothered... Heard an interesting little statistic on BBC radio 4 this morning (amazing what you get up to when here in the UK). So I had a look around to see where they got this information from HERE at the FT I think Well hopefully they are at least sending money back to Italy, and it's not as yet incurring a 20% tax hit... Makes you wonder if they are paying tax in either country...

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down