The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Italian women seized by al-Qaeda released

2 posters

Go down

Two Italian women seized by al-Qaeda released Empty Two Italian women seized by al-Qaeda released

Post by JulianaAlice Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:15 am

It is a great relief to see the photo of the two girls brought back from the clutches of al Qaeda. Lucky girls that they are Italian. I am sure UK and America are right to say no negotiation with hostage takers, but I could not take that decision and leave them to their fate. I hope they will not be allowed to cash in on their stories - I remember years ago two British girls were brought home from a South American jail, and the UK Government put a ban on them talking to the press about their experiences.  Apparently, one of the girls had planned to open a hair salon with the proceeds of selling her story.

What is being said in Italy? Headlines say there is a furious row. What about the other (2) Italian journalists (male) still in captivity by jihadists, have they had it?
JulianaAlice
JulianaAlice
Elder

http://www.familychest.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Two Italian women seized by al-Qaeda released Empty Re: Two Italian women seized by al-Qaeda released

Post by Flip Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:02 pm

Ransom Deal.
Flip
Flip
Elder

Back to top Go down