The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shock of my Life!

2 posters

Go down

The Shock of my Life! Empty The Shock of my Life!

Post by ghiro Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:05 pm

I was dumping the rubbish in one of those large roadside bins.  As I stamped on the foot pedal and the lid lifted out of the corner of my eye I saw something move in the bin.
Instinctively I rocked back.  With an ear-splitting screech a furry bundle flew out of the bin past my head.  Shocked Shocked
When I turned around, my heart racing, I saw this tortoiseshell cat strolling nonchalantly off down the road!

Am I alone in having these scary moments?
ghiro
ghiro

Back to top Go down

The Shock of my Life! Empty Re: The Shock of my Life!

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:57 pm

ghiro wrote:I was dumping the rubbish in one of those large roadside bins.  As I stamped on the foot pedal and the lid lifted out of the corner of my eye I saw something move in the bin.Instinctively I rocked back.  With an ear-splitting screech a furry bundle flew out of the bin past my head.  Shocked :shock:When I turned around, my heart racing, I saw this tortoiseshell cat strolling nonchalantly off down the road!Am I alone in having these scary moments?

No it's the drugs G Exclamation

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:07 pm

.... a friend of ours once found a chicken or should I say chick in one of these bins (in a plastic bag).. Suffice to say she rescued it, only for one of her dogs to kill it months later... Which was very sad as she had became so attached to it...

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down