The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about first electricity bill

3 posters

Go down

Question about first electricity bill Empty Question about first electricity bill

Post by almoniyot Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:05 pm

Bit the bullet and am now a holiday homeowner (apartment) in the Valle d'Aosta. Thanks for everyone's help on the forum.

Just got my first electricity bill and I have a couple of questions (see image below).

The 'Contributo in quota fissa' - Is that a fixed amount in euros every month?
The 'Onere ammiistrativo' - Is that a one time administrative fee to switch the service to my name? I certainly hope so!
The 'Imposta di Bollo su contratto' - Does this vary as a % of the overall bill?

Thanks again

Question about first electricity bill Electr10

almoniyot
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Question about first electricity bill Empty Re: Question about first electricity bill

Post by Geotherm Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:04 pm

Think you will find that these are just the initial fees for setting up the new account, plus the famous bollo!!

Should not show on your next bill.
Geotherm
Geotherm

http://www.geotherm.it

Back to top Go down

Question about first electricity bill Empty Re: Question about first electricity bill

Post by Gala Placidia Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:21 am

Yes, as Geo points out, the bill covers the initial connection fees and is different from the ones you will receive in the future.
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by almoniyot Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:43 am

Thanks again everyone

almoniyot
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down