The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No enel bill for 4 months

+4
The Duchessa
Geotherm
Admin
Angela Fuller
8 posters

Go down

No enel bill for 4 months Empty No enel bill for 4 months

Post by Angela Fuller Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:14 am

We havn't had s bill from Enel for 4 months.  I have been told they are defering payments for 6 months for those in a red zone.  Does anyone know if this is correct ?

Last edited by Angela Fuller on Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Angela Fuller
Angela Fuller

Back to top Go down

No enel bill for 4 months Empty Re: No enel bill for 4 months

Post by Admin Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:41 am

Deferring means you'll just get a big one at the end. I would contact them to be sure.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela Fuller Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:57 am

Yes Penny, I am expecting a big one come the time ....so am saving up, Now, being the winter months it's bound to be huge ahhhh !
Angela Fuller
Angela Fuller

Back to top Go down

Post by Geotherm Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 pm

We also have had no bills for a number of months.
The strange thing is that we paid the Enel bill received after the August earthquake by Bancomat and it was immediately credited back to our bank account.
No idea what they are playing at!!!
Geotherm
Geotherm

http://www.geotherm.it

Back to top Go down

Post by The Duchessa Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:56 pm

All the utilities are giving people who live in the 'seismic crater' extra time to pay their bills, we've had the same with gas and telecom. We've asked for bills and just kept paying them monthly as don't want any big surprises.

The Duchessa
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela Fuller Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:17 am

Thank you Geo and Jo for your replies.  I just thought it odd nobody, well Enel had written to say payments were being deferred for those in the seismic areas...we do not use gas apart from bottles and telephone line no longer functions thanks to snow 3 years ago so was unaware they too were not billing people...
Angela Fuller
Angela Fuller

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:38 am

Just as a footnote to this, ENEL are going through major changes at the moment, as they apparently are to be sold off at the end of the year, hence the name change to SEN.
We got this from the Manager of ENEL in Lucca when we have been trying (with limited success) to change a Contract for someone.
Flip
Flip
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Geotherm Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:13 pm

I hate to think what my Enel bill will come in at, as the heat pump was hit badly by the quake, with the compressor overheating due to a cracked circuit board. We are currently running on a 6kwh electrical supply for heating and hot water from the pump.
New pump will hopefully arrive this coming week thanks to the insurance company and the excess electricity costs will be covered by them as well.
Telecom are still billing as normal, but with extended payment dates.
Geotherm
Geotherm

Back to top Go down

No enel bill for 4 months Empty No ENEL bills

Post by The Duchessa Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:20 pm

We still have had no communication from ENEL regarding the billing situation for electricity usage (plus TV licence?). It will be difficult if we suddenly get one bill for all these months to be paid in one go although I am assuming that wouldn't be the case.
We have tried to look at our usage online but the system so far has refused to accept our login details. We have applied for new passwords three times now, but everytime the website states that it has sent an email to us with the new details, but no mail has been received
Does anyone have any news on when billing will start, etc.?
Thanks

The Duchessa
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicino Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:33 am

I think that they are going to be asking for payback from December 2017, I seem to recall that there will be payment options, personally I'd rather just carry on paying as normal.

There were a lot of options on the website but my Italian is not good enough to fully understand, I would ASSUME that one of the options was to download a form to pay as normal ?

v
Vicino
Vicino
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Duchessa Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:22 pm

Thanks Vicino. Any info helps. The gas company has just continued issuing bills with very long "pay by dates" which seems a much better option. Hey ho

The Duchessa
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Casa Monal Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:45 am

We always received an email from Enel to say that our latest bill was ready and then we heard nothing for months. I did some digging and discovered that Enel (or part of it anyway) was sold off or they changed their name to ‘Servizio Elettrico Nazionale’ so I logged in using my Enel details and all our previous and latest bills are there. 

https://www.servizioelettriconazionale.it/it-IT/bolletta
Casa Monal
Casa Monal
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazy Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:34 am

I posted the info below on 23/5 this year and there was no reaction on this forum - didn't seem to be of any interest. I have since received the €193 into my bank account. Maybe those complaining should now get off their backsides and do something as the snow will have affected a lot of you.

Electricity rebate
No enel bill for 4 months Empty by Hazy on Tue May 23, 2017 8:59 am

I was very surprised to get an e-mail from what used to be ENEL - got a new name now - giving me what I took to be a rebate of €193. Had to get an Italian to go through all the pages of small print and she tells me it is due to the 4 days I was without electricity when we had the bad snow. This no doubt will apply to a lot of people on this site so look out for it - so unusual to get something back! Having said that I am waiting to see what happens when the next bill is due - they may forget about it!

Hazy
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Duchessa Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:57 am

Thanks Hazy. Managed to re-register on the "new" company through the link you displayed. Still quite odd as it showing no usage for 2017 and they have just issued a "STRAORDINARIA" invoice for €-45,00!
Thanks again.

The Duchessa
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela Fuller Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:37 am

Letter this week from 'Serviizio Elettrico Nazionale' showing a -208 billing ! Whoopee...
Angela Fuller
Angela Fuller

Back to top Go down

Post by Geotherm Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:13 pm

We also had a similar one Angie. I think it relates to the loss of electricity after the earthquake for "x " number of days, but as it does not put any real dates it is difficult to know. Typical Italian as usual.
Geotherm
Geotherm

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela Fuller Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:27 am

As you say Geo, no mention of dates or reason for rebate,  I am sure we will recieve a proper bill one day soon !
Angela Fuller
Angela Fuller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down