The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tourism

5 posters

Go down

Tourism Empty Tourism

Post by Vicino Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:53 am

I havn't seen this website before, is it new ?

http://en.turismo.marche.it/

V
Vicino
Vicino
Elder

Back to top Go down

Tourism Empty Re: Tourism

Post by ghiro Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:05 am

I appear to be reading in stereo this morning Very Happy
ghiro
ghiro

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:21 am

This is where "regional"  areas become a blur ... "Tourism" is of course an Italy wide subject, but this post is specific to Le Marche as well... I'm happy to read off one and keep the other, but where do you reply? Think a cross reference to one on the other and  it closed is the best answer...

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Tourism Empty afterthought

Post by Vicino Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:16 am

stevegwmonkseaton wrote:This is where "regional"  areas become a blur ... "Tourism" is of course an Italy wide subject, but this post is specific to Le Marche as well... I'm happy to read off one and keep the other, but where do you reply? Think a cross reference to one on the other and  it closed is the best answer...
Sorry about the double up, I put it on the general page and then remembered the regional pages, I then didn't know how to delete the original !

Good storms lately eh !??

V
Vicino
Vicino
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:33 am

Vicino wrote:Good storms lately eh !??
.. nice change of subject! Yes and what's more interesting on an Italy wide forum is to be able to see if these storms cover the whole of Italy... We've been on the edge of one for about an hour, had a small shower in full sunshine, but all seems to be clearing again (but you never know). Our 4th summer here and by far the most cloud we've seen, feel sorry for those on a few weeks vacation, but living here we prefer this as we can get some work done...

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicino Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:55 am

stevegwmonkseaton wrote:get some work done...

Blimey,' get some work done' !!......... the number of times that I have said that, there is always something needs doing, it'll be buying and stacking the logs in about three weeks..........I used to have a job once, how I ever fitted work in I'll never know,

Coming through our sixth year here now and if it wasn't for the tranquillity, the relaxed way of life, the simple food, the wine, the wildlife, the scenery and the golden orioles, hoopoes and green woodpeckers..............we'd go back to the UK ! 

Laughing
Vicino
Vicino
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Guess the storms came South, it hit us about an hour after our post and .... well I will not need to water the garden for a few days.... No No No

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by ghiro Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:13 pm

stevegwmonkseaton wrote:Guess the storms came South, it hit us about an hour after our post and .... well I will not need to water the garden for a few days.... No No No

Lucky lucky you.  The thunder rolled round the valley all afternoon and at about 5:00pm the rain came.  Oh joy!  No need then to water the wilting olive trees and roses (not to mention the brown brown grass of home).

But at 5:01pm the rain stopped, the clouds rolled away and we were back to bright hot sunshine.

Rats! Sad Sad
ghiro
ghiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa C. Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:44 pm

It's not a new site.  I have had it bookmarked for some years.  In the past, they mailed me some brochures and a map.  Don't know if they still offer this service.  Sorry for the double post.  Saw it here and under Le Marche title.Smile
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by SirTK Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:33 pm

Reading the above posts - if I was a visitor from another planet, I wouldn't know what the copulatary-activity this thread was all about. 

I'm not, but I still don't.

SirTK
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa C. Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:46 pm

SirTK wrote:Reading the above posts - if I was a visitor from another planet, I wouldn't know what the copulatary-activity this thread was all about. I'm not, but I still don't.

Well, I was referring to the original post by Vicino:

I havn't seen this website before, is it new ?

http://en.turismo.marche.it/
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down