The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOOD EUTHANASIA CLINIC NEAR SARZANA

5 posters

Go down

GOOD EUTHANASIA CLINIC NEAR SARZANA Empty GOOD EUTHANASIA CLINIC NEAR SARZANA

Post by ghiro Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:16 pm

My elderly OH is 67 years of age and not getting any younger.  We will be travelling next week to Massa-Carrara and he has just had a complete check up, but he has a halitosis problem - he is on medication - and he also suffers from chronic prostatitis which seems to flare up at the wrong time and place.  Can anyone recommend a good euthanasia clinic in our area in case I may need to get rid of him during our stay?  Thanks.
ghiro
ghiro

Back to top Go down

GOOD EUTHANASIA CLINIC NEAR SARZANA Empty Re: GOOD EUTHANASIA CLINIC NEAR SARZANA

Post by Gala Placidia Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:00 am

If you thought that this thread is funny, you have very little sensitivity and sense. The only excuse that I can find for it, taking into account the time when you wrote is that you were pickled.
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

GOOD EUTHANASIA CLINIC NEAR SARZANA Empty Re: GOOD EUTHANASIA CLINIC NEAR SARZANA

Post by Angela Fuller Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:14 am

Ghiro, Poor you, OH has 2 big problems !  But I cant see why you put it on Garden and Nature site ?  Maybe Admin can transfer it to General Chat ?
Angela Fuller
Angela Fuller

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:23 am

Perhaps the "Basket" was the appropriate section.
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:20 am

C'mon Gala, lighten up a bit, she's only having a dig at her OH (whom I'm sure she loves very much); I found it quite amusing when I realised.
Flip
Flip
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:36 am

Well, perhaps I  am a bit over sensitive about this topic, because we do love very much this dog who has been our faithful companion for quite a few years. She is starting  to have problems due to her age and -fortunately- I never had to put down a pet. They all died in their sleep and very confortably, but I am starting to fear that I may not be "lucky" for ever. Also, she has recurrent trouble with her otitis and we have tried all types of treatments and a few different vets. I was hoping that an Italian professional may come up with the right answer. And... at Tequila's age, we do not know what may happen tomorrow.
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela Fuller Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:49 am

Our pets are very special Gala and I understand your feelings.  My old lurcher dog Dylan died a few months ago, at home in the early hrs and I miss him so much.  But like you, am relieved he went 'naturally' in his home environment.  I hope your stay here with her will be a happy one, these 4 legs can be such a worry but reward us with unconditional love. 
Hopefully a 'Pet Corner' type page can be set up for us to share these things in......
Angela Fuller
Angela Fuller

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am

Thank you, Angela. We "adopted" Tequila some 12 years ago from a refuge and she was not a puppy, but a dog who had already gone through hard times. I should better say that she was the one who adopted us. She literally threw herself into my arms and her eyes were saying "What took you so long! Take, take me away quickly. Ever since, she has gone with us all over Europe and the only times she can't come on our trips is when we go to visit our daughters in the USA. Because of her otitis, she cannot travel by plane. In that case, she stays with one of my best friends, who also has a friendly little dog, and they all have a great time.
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by Carciofo Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:47 pm

Forgive my ignorance, but doesn't OH mean other half?  Is Ghiro a dog?

Carciofo
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down