The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swimming pool in Bagni di lucca

+6
L'uomodellaluna
JulianaAlice
Admin
Gala Placidia
Flip
lancashire lass
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Swimming pool in Bagni di lucca - Page 3 Empty Swimming pool in Bagni di lucca

Post by lancashire lass Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:44 am

First topic message reminder :

The swimming pool has now closed for the summer and beyond. The current people who have run the pool for the last few years will not be back. I do hope the council has plans in place to re open next summer or Bagni will attract even fewer tourists. Does anyone have any news on this?

Lancashire Lass

lancashire lass
Elder

Back to top Go down

Swimming pool in Bagni di lucca - Page 3 Empty Re: Swimming pool in Bagni di lucca

Post by Gala Placidia Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:05 am

For those who do not know what we are talking about, here is a glimpse http://bellabagnidilucca.com/2012/10/14/circolo-dei-forestieri/ I do hope it is going to reopen as it is a great venue, not only as a restaurant , but also for receptions, mainly weddings.Upstairs, there are two magnificent rooms that are used for meetings and exhibitions. I understand that the whole building belongs to Council, which also has many similar assets, some of them also very beautiful, but costly to maintain.
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Swimming pool in Bagni di lucca - Page 3 Empty Re: Swimming pool in Bagni di lucca

Post by DanielMaughan Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:40 pm

Hello - is anyone able to tell us when the outdoor pool will close this summer? We are visiting in September, Many thanks

DanielMaughan

Back to top Go down

Post by lancashire lass Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:06 pm

I think the pool ususally closes about the second week in September but  it depends on the weather.

lancashire lass
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3