The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concrete Mixer and Scaffolding wanted...

3 posters

Go down

Concrete Mixer and Scaffolding wanted... Empty Concrete Mixer and Scaffolding wanted...

Post by Angela Fuller Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:58 pm

For restoration project starting Spring 2014.  Should anyone have either and may be thinking of getting rid of please let me know.  Many thx.
Angela Fuller
Angela Fuller

Back to top Go down

Concrete Mixer and Scaffolding wanted... Empty Re: Concrete Mixer and Scaffolding wanted...

Post by ghiro Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:57 pm

OH is an excellent concrete mixer and you're welcome to him for Spring 2014 (and Summer and Autumn as well!). Laughing Laughing   However I need the scaffolding in an attempt to keep my figure appear trim.
ghiro
ghiro

Back to top Go down

Concrete Mixer and Scaffolding wanted... Empty Re: Concrete Mixer and Scaffolding wanted...

Post by Angela Fuller Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:59 am

ghiro wrote:OH is an excellent concrete mixer and you're welcome to him for Spring 2014 (and Summer and Autumn as well!). Laughing Laughing   However I need the scaffolding in an attempt to keep my figure appear trim.
Yes please to the concrete mixer, what fuel does it run on and does it come with a guarentee ?  Shame about the scaffolding but sounds like it's being used for a worthy cause so I totally understand...needing some myself !
Angela Fuller
Angela Fuller

Back to top Go down

Post by Geotherm Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:56 am

Angela.
For the concrete mixer, you could try Pastucci (Spelling may be wrong ). He is on the Amandola - Communanza road. The office is on the left hand side, just before Communanza on a small industrial estate. He hires them out, but also sells used and new ones. We bought ours from him, many years ago, was delivered the same day.
Scaffolding, am not sure of where you can hire or buy.
HTH
Geotherm
Geotherm

http://www.geotherm.it

Back to top Go down

Concrete Mixer and Scaffolding wanted... Empty Many thx Geotherm

Post by Angela Fuller Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:43 pm

Geotherm wrote:Angela.For the concrete mixer, you could try Pastucci (Spelling may be wrong ). He is on the Amandola - Communanza road. The office is on the left hand side, just before Communanza on a small industrial estate. He hires them out, but also sells used and new ones. We bought ours from him, many years ago, was delivered the same day.Scaffolding, am not sure of where you can hire or buy.HTH
Will definately take a look and see what he's got.....appreciate the info....
Angela Fuller
Angela Fuller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down