The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A handy guide to IMU TARES and other taxes

+4
ghiro
Gala Placidia
stevegwmonkseaton
Admin
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A handy guide to IMU TARES and other taxes - Page 2 Empty A handy guide to IMU TARES and other taxes

Post by Admin Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Guide to the new taxes - in English: Handy Guide to Taxes

Not sure it tells us anything though, other than watch this space!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A handy guide to IMU TARES and other taxes - Page 2 Empty Re: A handy guide to IMU TARES and other taxes

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:34 pm

.. oh did mean to ask, anyone know why the bill is now your tax type F24 form?

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

A handy guide to IMU TARES and other taxes - Page 2 Empty Re: A handy guide to IMU TARES and other taxes

Post by ghiro Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:22 pm

Well here's a turn up for the book!  Shocked 

On arriving at Casa Ghiro the other day there was a letter from the Commune waiting for us.  And not just any old letter!

It was a bill.  Smile   Yes!  A bill!!  Smile  Smile 

The letter was headed 'AVVISO DI PAGAMENTO TRIBUTO SUI RIFIUTI E SUI SERVIZI - TARES ANNO 2013 - RATA UNICA A CONGUAGLIO'.

A real bill from the commune!  In Italy of all places!!  Surely a first!!!  Question 

Needless to say I was down to the bank before you could say 'Roberto e tuo zio' and paid the €60 demanded.  Smile  Smile
ghiro
ghiro

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:57 am

This is the same bill we had to ask our Comune to send us a copy of, we knew it was there back in December, but we were still here in the UK. Must say they were very helpful in doing so. It's strange that it's the only bill over there that they have religiously sent us (albeit via an agent previous years) since we moved in over 3 years ago. It's a pity because I think it would make a big difference psychologically and in the long run improve things if they did send out bills...

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicino Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:13 am

Have you never had a request for a TV licence ? I think when we bought our TV here we were 'hooked'..............

V
Vicino
Vicino
Elder

Back to top Go down

A handy guide to IMU TARES and other taxes - Page 2 Empty Was it a bill you had?

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:28 am

Vicino wrote:Have you never had a request for a TV licence ? I think when we bought our TV here we were 'hooked'..............V

Was it a bill you had? We did have a card from RAI asking if we had a TV in Italy, replied "no and  likely never will as Italian TV is rubbish". That was over a year ago and they have not come back on it  Surprised  It was more the Comune I was thinking about. However the entire payments system there needs serious modification, technology around it needs improving and some simplification/standardisation would go a long way in improving their lot. But like I've said before I would hate anything to change that leads a wholesale change to the Italy we still love! "Piano, piano", hopefully is the way....  Smile  Smile

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicino Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:51 am

It is an annual bill which comes from:

Agenzia Entrate Provinciale di Torino (!!) (we live in Le Marche )
Rinnovo Abbonamento TV

€113,50

ho hum..............at least it is a physical bill with scadenza etc on it !

V
Vicino
Vicino
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by logitech Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:01 am

Vicino wrote:Have you never had a request for a TV licence ? I think when we bought our TV here we were 'hooked'..............V

Yes. We brought our TV's with us from the UK BUT then subscribed to Italian Sky Rolling Eyes so about 18 months or so after being hooked up with Sky the license request arrived.

logitech
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum