The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to know what an Italian tax return looks like?

4 posters

Go down

Want to know what an Italian tax return looks like? Empty Want to know what an Italian tax return looks like?

Post by Admin Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:07 pm

Just in case any of you feel very bored one evening or are terminally curious - you can find this year's tax returns here and instructions on how to fill it out. The instructions actually here have a useful table at the back showing double taxation treaty maximums.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Want to know what an Italian tax return looks like? Empty Re: Want to know what an Italian tax return looks like?

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 pm

Thanks for the great links Admin, don't think I'll get that bored, but it will encourage us to look closer at not being classed as tax resident here... Already know one couple who have started by buying a car in the UK and are selling theirs here. They are looking to spend a lot more time (and money in the UK)... Sad  Sad

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Want to know what an Italian tax return looks like? Empty Re: Want to know what an Italian tax return looks like?

Post by Vicino Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:11 pm

What the ....................!!!!

I cannot go anywhere near that lot !

Simple rule....................M.A.K.E.  I.T.  E.A.S.Y.      TO PAY !!!

The more difficult it is, the more one likely to go elsewhere !

V   Shocked
Vicino
Vicino
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:28 pm

Well, I think it is an employment scheme. Just think of all those poor unemployed accountants if they made it easy!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicino Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:44 pm

Razz  Good point Admin !! 

I am not bad with 'numbers' having spent many years 'cooking' books (!)............but my gawd ...........I do not want to pay somebody else (who takes zero responsibility !) to do what I can do IF THEY GIVE ME A CLUE !!!

grrrrr!!!!

V   Very Happy
Vicino
Vicino
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Casa Monal Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:37 pm

Looks similar to ours…an annual nightmare but thankfully done for another year cheers
Casa Monal
Casa Monal
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Casa Monal wrote:Looks similar to ours…an annual nightmare but thankfully done for another year cheers

CM, is that an Italian or UK tax return done for another year, impressed if the latter !  Evil or Very Mad

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Casa Monal Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:00 pm

stevegwmonkseaton wrote:
Casa Monal wrote:Looks similar to ours…an annual nightmare but thankfully done for another year cheers
CM, is that an Italian or UK tax return done for another year, impressed if the latter !  Evil or Very Mad

Neither Very Happy  Dutch Neutral
Casa Monal
Casa Monal
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down