The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conad 'Punti' Alert!

3 posters

Go down

Conad 'Punti' Alert! Empty Conad 'Punti' Alert!

Post by ghiro Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:40 pm

When shopping at Conad this morning they informed me that any points accumulated on their 'Carta Insieme' must be redeemed before 20 June - otherwise they are all lost.  Sad  Sad 

As we have almost 8000 punti this is not not be ignored!  Should we go for (030) the Braun 'Multiquick MR570 Patisserie' at 6750 punti + €40 or (032) the 'Macchina da gelato "Creamy"' at 7750 punti + €78?  Decisions, decisions!  Shocked 

What happens next is quite interesting (if you shop at Conad).  Basically:
3 June - 31 August: €1 spent = 1 bonus.  200 bonuses = €5 discount (but see below!)
3-14 September: You can now convert your 200 bonuses into €5 vouchers
15 September - 12 October: You can now use your €5 vouchers (1 if you spend €25 and 2 if you spend €68). 
But if you haven't spent your €5 vouchers by 12 October - they're lost for ever.  Sad 

This certainly seems to me to be a scheme to benefit the locals at the expenses of those of us who are not resident 100% of the time.
ghiro
ghiro

Back to top Go down

Conad 'Punti' Alert! Empty Re: Conad 'Punti' Alert!

Post by Gala Placidia Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:11 pm

Ghiro, I have the Braun Minipimer Patisserie and I could not live without it. Very versatile and a great help in the kitchen. The gelato machine sounds great, but.... are you going to use it regularly? I have an entire cupboard full of appliances that I never use!
I think that I must get one of those Conad cards...
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:17 pm

We've just ordered a new set of bed linen and Bed Spread from the catalogue, and left with 28 points result. Over the years we've had loads of good stuff from Conad/LeClerc, Kitchen scales, glasses, Bed Linen, Kids toys, Espresso machine. The points soon mount up if you shop there regularly.
Flip
Flip
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:19 pm

You are right, I keep on saying next time, next time... Procrastrination at its best!
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down