The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't work out how to post on Taxes and Finance...

2 posters

Go down

Can't work out how to post on Taxes and Finance... Empty Can't work out how to post on Taxes and Finance...

Post by rachel68 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:10 am

I can't find a 'POST NEW TOPIC' box anywhere on the banking/taxes section! I just wanted to find out what the latest is on paying in large sums of euros into an Italian bank account if they have you registered as living in the UK? I heard rumours of 20% being deducted and that we'd have to chase the system to recover the money taken as an automatic Italian tax for Italian residents...any thoughts? Thanks!

rachel68
Elder

Back to top Go down

Can't work out how to post on Taxes and Finance... Empty Re: Can't work out how to post on Taxes and Finance...

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:21 am

Rachel68 the 20% tax deduction was cancelled by the incoming Renzi a while back. However you would still need to look at the bank you are transferring into to see their particular charges as some do charge a percent according to the amount. Look on their site for the "trasparenza" for your particular account.
As to posting a "NewTopic", I too found it a bit odd at first, but you need to go into the area concerned and the "New Topic" button appears (as it is now as I write) on the left about a quarter of the way down. Looks like this . Smile

Last edited by stevegwmonkseaton on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add link to clip)

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Can't work out how to post on Taxes and Finance... Empty Re: Can't work out how to post on Taxes and Finance...

Post by rachel68 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:41 am

Thank you!

rachel68
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum