The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice parking at Stansted

2 posters

Go down

Nice parking at Stansted Empty Nice parking at Stansted

Post by chrisnotton Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Ciao e tutti,

For any users of Stansted I have the details of a wonderful parking guy. He is in the nearby village of Takley. He is fully licensed & insured & will personally drive you to to & from the terminal free of charge (apart from the £2 the thieving Stansted bastards charge him each way!!Evil or Very Mad) & is much cheaper than the commercial parks. He makes the usual parking-drag a positive pleasure He didn't even charge me for the extra three days I spent in France this week waiting for the French ATC strike to finish!

PM me for his details if required. 

Pip pip
chrisnotton
chrisnotton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Nice parking at Stansted Empty Parking

Post by pas55 Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:14 am

Sounds like your talking about Simon.We try to use him when we can but,sometimes our flight is 06.30am so too early for the drop-off.
Then we use Car Storage Ltd closest unofficial  parking at the airport a great service too.
pas55
pas55
Elder

Back to top Go down

Nice parking at Stansted Empty Re: Nice parking at Stansted

Post by chrisnotton Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:22 am

No our chap is called Ian, he doesn't care how early or late you are wrote:Sounds like your talking about Simon.We try to use him when we can but,sometimes our flight is 06.30am so too early for the drop-off.
Then we use Car Storage Ltd closest unofficial  parking at the airport a great service too.
chrisnotton
chrisnotton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Nice parking at Stansted Empty Re: Nice parking at Stansted

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down