The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the best places to visit in Rome ?

3 posters

Go down

What are the best places to visit in Rome ? Empty What are the best places to visit in Rome ?

Post by georgiaelwiss Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:34 am

Hey Everyone i am from USA .  I am traveling to Europe trip . I stayed in Amsterdam . Now my next plan is Italy because  many of my friends told me that July to September is best whether in Italy. I am visiting Rome first . Tell me some beautiful places to visit .

georgiaelwiss
Contributor

Back to top Go down

What are the best places to visit in Rome ? Empty Re: What are the best places to visit in Rome ?

Post by ghiro Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:17 pm

Hello! Smile 

You may be from the USA but I would guess you weren't born there.  If you let us know your country of origin then we can hopefully suggest the 'beautiful places' in Rome and elsewhere that you would most enjoy.
ghiro
ghiro

Back to top Go down

What are the best places to visit in Rome ? Empty Re: What are the best places to visit in Rome ?

Post by georgiaelwiss Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:42 pm

I was born in Florida in Tampa.

georgiaelwiss
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiaelwiss Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:43 pm

I want to see Colosseum , Leaning Tower and Vatican city .

georgiaelwiss
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ghiro Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Well both the Colosseum and the Vatican City are in Rome - so they're easy for you. The Leaning Tower is in Pisa which is at least 2 hours north of Rome.  On your way to Pisa I would suggest you visit both Siena and Florence (Firenze).  Lucca is also lovely and very close to Pisa.

What a wonderful time you're going to have! Smile
ghiro
ghiro

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiaelwiss Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:22 am

Thanks a lot

georgiaelwiss
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by modicasa Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:07 am

Visit the Imperial Forum, the Pantheon, and the Capitoline.  
I expect you will want to visit Venice, Florence, and Pisa too.

modicasa
Elder

http://www.modicasa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down