The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somewhere to eat Sunday lunchtime.....

+2
Geotherm
Vicino
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Somewhere to eat Sunday lunchtime..... - Page 2 Empty Somewhere to eat Sunday lunchtime.....

Post by Angela Fuller Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Nr Amandola, Servigliano, Sta Vittoria in Marche....can anyone recommend anywhere........?  Thx.
Angela Fuller
Angela Fuller

Back to top Go down

Somewhere to eat Sunday lunchtime..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Somewhere to eat Sunday lunchtime.....

Post by Gala Placidia Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:45 pm

Going back to Le Marche and on the subject of good restaurants, we enjoyed a delicious seafood meal and spectacular surroundings at Ristorante La Torre in Numana. And the town is incredibly beautiful. Highly recommended, although it is very popular and reservations will be needed.
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Somewhere to eat Sunday lunchtime..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Somewhere to eat Sunday lunchtime.....

Post by Geotherm Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:46 pm

I am home Angie. I cancelled my trip to Thailand etc., last month.

Yes, Gala. A bit messy, but the crab legs were probably about 15 cms long, so lots of meat in them!!

Vicino. I did not find the place that Angie said in Tolentino. Is it over the road from Lidl, or  is it just my old age kicking in? I did get some nice lamb samosa from the Corridonia Asian shop though!!
Geotherm
Geotherm

http://www.geotherm.it

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicino Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:57 pm

Gala, numana is a VERY beautiful place particularly in the late summer when the steps up to the restaurants are decked out with marvellous flowerpots.

Geo, When you drive into the car park (la rancia ?) where Lidl is, look at the two main 'shop' entrances (the one closest to Lidl is the leftmost one), DRIVE your car around the righthand side of the building (do not go out of the carpark !) and once you are around the righthand side you will see some 100mtrs along on the left, a shop called (I think 'Bimbo'), the Indian shop is immediately next door to it.

If you were coming out of the nearby Eurospin carpark, you can probably see it if you look across the main road to la rancia and to the right.

Here is a Streetview link which you can zoom in and out of (hopefully !)
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@43.2228139,13.3327574,3a,37.5y,168.23h,80.03t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_GOV2dWfKB-6HfO_IRwOMQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1?hl=en-GB

It is the white-ish building after the orange coloured one on the streetview image,

Good luck !

V
Vicino
Vicino
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Geotherm Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:33 pm

Thanks Vicino.
Think I know where it is now Very Happy
Geotherm
Geotherm

http://www.geotherm.it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2