The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health Insurance again.....

4 posters

Go down

Health Insurance again..... Empty Health Insurance again.....

Post by Angela Fuller Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:22 am

This was posted elsewhere but may be of interest to a few....

Thought i would share this, i have been trying to get travel insurance for a holiday/wedding i am going to in Santorini in August. Because i have had cancer i knew it would be difficult, anyway i have tried at least half a dozen insurance companies and the prices were staggering ranging from £2,500 (this is for a single 10 trip) £782, £590, etc etc, the lowest i got was £384. I was so annoyed as i have been clear for over two years and even when they insure you it excludes any pre existing conditions, then a lady i work with did a bit of research and came up with a company called insurancewith, (all one word), i put in all my details yet again and it came back with an unbelievable £22.84!!!!!! Well not believing my eyes i got someone to check it all, then i rang the company and a lady went through it all with me and said that the price was just that. Please pass this on to anyone who has had a serious illness it is brilliant, their phone number is Health Insurance again..... Call_skype_logo0845 8 687 234 and the website is insurancewith.com
Angela Fuller
Angela Fuller

Back to top Go down

Health Insurance again..... Empty Re: Health Insurance again.....

Post by Vicino Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:06 pm

WOW !!! This is THE post of the year to date!!

Can it be true ?! Is there a catch !?

Well done for finding and sharing Angela! Shocked
Vicino
Vicino
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:52 pm

Thanks Angela, good information to have. Have to admit we do little travelling these days apart from between Italy and the UK and for that we don't bother with insurance these days. However the family still do a great deal of travelling, so I will be passing on the information to some of them that could need such insurance.

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:02 pm

It sounds great! Thanks, Angie!
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down