The Italy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Company formation in Italy

+5
Geotherm
Gala Placidia
Admin
stevegwmonkseaton
bridgewest
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Company formation in Italy Empty Company formation in Italy

Post by bridgewest Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:07 am

When you go to Italy and you want to start doing business, you can set up a company in this country. If you need more information about this topic, you can read more at companyincorporationitaly.com.
You will get professional advice and all that you need for starting a company in Italy.

bridgewest

http://www.companyincorporationitaly.com

Back to top Go down

Company formation in Italy Empty Re: Company formation in Italy

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:03 pm

Welcome BridgeWest!

A word of warning, I think you will find most forums will react to any one off advert with disdain if it does not come with contributions to the forum (by way of posting). So hopefully we can look forward to more posts from you in the near future....

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:21 pm

Well put Steve. Most people starting a business would be very ill-advised to create a company! There are much better ways to operate in Italy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:59 pm

I was also worried when I saw this first post by a new member.
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by Geotherm Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:10 pm

Think the spammers have started arriving!!
Geotherm
Geotherm

http://www.geotherm.it

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:44 pm

I agree, Geotherm. Not a good way to start the new year...
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:53 pm

Personally I see no problem with people advertising their business on forums. Some forums are happy for them to do so, others will not entertain it at all. However I also get hacked off with the one off poster" where their only interest is selfish! My local forum is more than happy for people to  advertise their business and a number of people use their services, so good for both. But by far the most successful are those that participate fully on the forum and bring a great deal of information outside of their business to the forum... I wait to see is the OP comes back...

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:57 pm

I do not mind genuine members advertising through the forum, whether it is a a simple ad for something they want to buy or sell or even their own business or profession; however, I do not like new members posting for the first time an advertising their business without even introducing themselves. I do not think that this is the purpose of the forum. I also think that it is plain rude.
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:21 pm

Totally agree that it's rude....

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by modicasa Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:25 am

Rude and also appears that it is sanctioned by Admin and moderators - which if it turns out to be fraudulent can cause big problems.  Its one thing advertising a bicycle for sale, or a bit of painting, but another promising you a trouble free existence  with the Italian state

Looking at their site, they say - 'What ype of company can you form in ITaly?' and then give you only one out of the possible 5 options - which of course is the one that they will be paid handsomely for.  Please delete the post Admin - its another miselading ad trying to gull people into a false sense of insecurity!

modicasa
Elder

http://www.modicasa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:20 am

I will second that... and I would ban the member or any newcomer who tries to do the same. This is the reason why I did not post the usual welcome... I wanted to make sure that I was not the only suspicious mind here.
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicino Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:38 am

I think it a little hard to blame admin ?!

New member (we want more new members ?) joins, immediately starts peddling their wares, admin can't inspect every post straight away can they ? See what happens, if it reappears, THEN do something about it !

Having said that..............If I was a young, energetic, dynamic chappie/chappess (those were the days!) and I saw an opportunity to get free publicity for my new company, I'd certainly consider all avenues.

V
Vicino
Vicino
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:46 am

Woah - give me a sec! It wasn't even posted 24 hours ago. I thought I would see if they posted anything else. I also posted to negate their claim.

I only last week banned 2 people who were using this forum to either vent their spleen or just to publicise themselves so to say it is sanctioned by Admin and the Mods is a little unfair. 

It quite amuses me actually  in a way. Does getting spammed mean we have 'arrived'?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Company formation in Italy Empty Ha!

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:09 am

Admin wrote:Woah - give me a sec! It wasn't even posted 24 hours ago. I thought I would see if they posted anything else. I also posted to negate their claim.I only last week banned 2 people who were using this forum to either vent their spleen or just to publicise themselves so to say it is sanctioned by Admin and the Mods is a little unfair. It quite amuses me actually  in a way. Does getting spammed mean we have 'arrived'?

.. love it Admin, yes we have arrived... Please don't delete anything, ok abusive stuff ... I agree it's very amusing... Relax Modi, I'm sure Admin has a lot of other stuff to do apart from the forum  Smile  Smile  Smile

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:32 pm

I would tend to agree in that we have finally arrived... on the other hand, and because of this, we have to be extra careful. Perhaps we should look into some basic rules regarding the advertising of goods and services. Nothing wrong with it, on the contrary, I think that it is good for both the forum and its members. And I mean MEMBERS, not spammers. We should encourage our members to introduce themselves and to advertise... providing the advertising comes after the introduction and perhaps a number of previous posts (say 5 or 10). It should be considered as a reward for active membership.
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by modicasa Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:45 pm

I wasnt blaming Admin, i said that it appears it is sanctioned by Admin, which is a completely different thing!   It was more a 'be careful' for the future than a point made on a new post!

modicasa
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegwmonkseaton Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:31 pm

Sorry Modi.....  Smile  Smile

stevegwmonkseaton
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:53 pm

By the way, the idea of limiting advertising to members who are active is not mine. I have seen a couple of expat forums doing that and it seems to work. Any other advertisements are simply deleted with a note from the particular Admin or moderators.
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:10 pm

With the forum on Forumotion in it's current incarnation there are only certain things we can do. We already have the rule that you can't post a link or upload anything for the first week of membership. We could I suppose moderate new members but personally I don't feel it has any benefits and would put people off. Often they want to join rather than lurk because they have something to say at that moment or want to respond to something.
Other than this one post there are no others where someone has posted just to advertise something (I removed and banned the other one) as far as I can see so I can't really see why anyone is getting hot under the collar or feels the need for more rules. I only left this one because of Steve's post and like I say it amused me. Maybe I have a strange sense of humour!
Sorry Modi - maybe I am being dim today but I don't really understand what point you are making.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by modicasa Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:26 am

If someone comes on here and advertises miracle cures, and then it is proved to be a complete lie and people are made ill - it could appear that the advert was sanctioned by admin, and therefore admin were party to it or negligent in their admin.  Purely hypothetical - but given the current stats on internet/site providers being hauled over the coals for defending ' freedom of speech' there is a very reasonable argument that Admin is responsible for any claim made on their patch.    

Even if that isnt the case, an ad which promises everything with no basis gives the impression to people not familiar with such online scams and spam etc, that the advert has been passed by Admin and therefore must be an 'approved' product.

modicasa
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:57 am

I must agree with Modi. Liability can be a minefield.
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:51 am

Thankfully Gala we don't live in the USA where litigation is rife. As I understand it on the WWW you are not legally held responsible for claims made on products or services advertised on web sites (especially those proposed by 3rd parties) it is firmly a case of Caveat Emptor and all Admin would have to anyway is put a rider on the Forum Ts & Cs denying responsibility for any views, services or products endorsed or published within the forum.
Don't panic Modi, if people were held responsible then the Courts would be full of people claiming against dodgy products (I don't need to go into detail here) or broken promises.
Flip
Flip
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:13 am

That's how I feel about it Flip. Remember it's not a advert. An advert is paid for!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gala Placidia Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:00 am

Flip, my information about liability regarding the offer of goods and services and restrictions put up by some expat forums is not from the USA, but from Spain, which will be quite similar to the Italian scenario. Advertising, which is also free of charge is carefully monitored and only allowed toregular members and not new comers. I personally know the owner of one of these forums and I know how strict she is on these matters. So there should be a valid reason.
Gala Placidia
Gala Placidia

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:21 pm

Adverts Shmadverts..... Penny has enough on her plate without going through every post and checking for subtext and self-promotions.
Like she says Adverts are paid for and as such invoke some form of Contract or Invitation to Treat (I think that is the Legalise) thereby no Legal standing. Anyone on here could, if allowed, post  claims on products or services they offer and in the event anyone took them up on that, they would have no right of recourse whatsoever [there was a legal ruling on this same subject a couple of years ago, but I can't be ar5ed to look it up] due to the anomaly that occurs over jurisdiction when publishing on the WWW i.e. Country law of hosting company, web owner and purchaser of said product and service  may all be different.
Don't make me go into all of the Jargon but believe me it's true.
Flip
Flip
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next